Sorry by Hasbro Games
Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.In Stock
Introducing: Sorry by Hasbro Games
We are proud to offer the fantastic Sorry.
With so many on offer today, it is wise to have a make you can recognise. The Sorry is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this reduced price, the Sorry comes widely recommended and is a popular choice amongst many people. Hasbro Games have added some great touches and this results in great value for money.
Saying "sorry" never felt so sweet as when you say it playing Parker Brothers' Sorry! game. As you chase your opponents around the board, trying to get your 4 pieces from start to home first, you never know what will happen next. Will you draw a card that tells you to move ahead 2 spaces or back 6? Will you land on a slide or will an opponent land on you, sending you back to the start with a patronizing "sorry"? For 2 to 4 players, ages 6 to adult. Made in USA.
This classic game of luck, strategy, and determination is easy to grasp for children as young as 6 years old, yet it's fun for adults and older siblings too. By drawing cards, players move their game pieces around the board, hoping to eventually accumulate all their pieces at the final destination--home sweet home. Sorry is known as the game of "sweet revenge," since players can send each other's pawns back to the starting line, thus forcing one another to lose ground and begin all over again. This kind of frustration may be hard for children under age 8 to handle. In fact, young ones typically crumble into tears of outrage when their pawns are cavalierly sent back. The only recourse is to teach children how to plot their own revenge, which makes them feel as powerful as superheroes.
- Since 1934, players of all ages have been chasing one another around the classic game board, trying to get their own four pawns from Start to Home
- It's not that easy, because you never know what the next card will hold
- This classic game of luck, strategy, and determination is easy to grasp for children as young as 6 years old
- Sorry is known as the game of "sweet revenge,"
- This game has become the leader in the Family Game Night arena
- It's fun for adults and older siblings too
- Since players can send each other's pawns back to the starting line, thus forcing one another to lose ground and begin all over again
- Will you move forwards or backwards' Will you hit a slide and shoot ahead, or will an opponent bump you back to start'
View our full range of Hasbro Games